Drawer slides and ball bearing sliding rails for ATMs
Maintenance made easy with industrial slides for vending machines
The vending machine sector requires “high availability”. Maintenance must therefore be done simply and quickly.
To facilitate maintenance and reloading of the modules present in a vending machine, it is important to take into account the notion of speed. To allow a quick and efficient intervention on vending machines, Chambrelan has designed a range of professional slides that are both compact and ergonomic.
These industrial slides for vending machines allow the modules to be opened and closed in a minimum of time and/or several of them to be extracted to carry out more detailed maintenance operations, all in perfectly optimal conditions.
Finally, in the case of aggressive environments, especially humid ones, the elements must be resistant. Refrigeration condensation can also be a difficulty.
Chambrelan drawer slides and sliding rails adapted to each use
Designed to meet each of your requirements and/or technical constraints, Chambrelan drawer slides and sliding rails are available in several formats:
- Partial extension, full extension or super-extension slides for access to backplane connections,
- Pull-out slides for extracting and repositioning a module,
- Aluminium or stainless steel slides, corrosion resistant,
- Locking slides to hold modules in open or closed position and simplify access.
The main applications :
- Keyboard slides,
- Slide-outs for printers,
- Monitor slides,
- Cassette and storage slides,
- Super-extension slides for easy access