Innovative slides dedicated to the aerospace industry
The development of a range of specific slides
Chambrelan develops its solutions to meet the requirements of new sectors. References adapted to aeronautics have been designed to meet the challenges of this field.
Contact us to receive by mail or email our special documentation “Sliding solutions for SEATS in aerospace & rolling stock”.
Aeronautics requires materials that are both light and able to support heavy loads. The design office has designed a telescopic slide adapted to this problem. The E1432 slide is the latest solution developed by the Chambrelan design office. This new model is tailor-made to design innovative Business and First Class cabin seats. It supports loads of up to 200 kilos while maintaining a low density for the aircraft. These slides will transform the cabin seats into a bed by linear translation. This innovation is suitable for small spaces due to its compactness, load-bearing capacity, crashworthiness and weight reduction.
New slides will be offered to accommodate related elements: armrests, headrests, footrests, shelves and partitions…
In the animation below, you can discover which applications can include guide systems.
- Baggage vehicles: E1700 telescopic slide for access to batteries/compressors
- Tarmac vehicle doors: RA5R ball bearing slide for opening side doors
- Supply and catering platforms: E1906/E1012 ball bearing slides
- Fixed maintenance platforms: E1902 heavy-duty runner
In the animation below, you can find out which cab applications can include guidance systems
- Headrest adjustment: EV18 tracks and BE620 rollers
- Seat tilt: EV18 curved tracks and BE642 cemented rollers
- Footrest extension: E1400 telescopic slides
- Cab storage: Lightweight D5 ball bearing slides
- Opening/closing the privacy screen: D52 sliding rails and BS52 runners
- Converting the seat into a bed: E1432 ultra-compact slides
- Height adjustment of armrests: E18 mini tracks
- Extending the dining table: ER28 tracks and BV18 runners
- TV screen adjustment: D52 track and BP52 runners