The CHAMBRELAN bearing slides at SEPEM, Douai Exhibition Centre, it will take place from Tuesday 24 to Thursday 26 January 2023.
We will be pleased to welcome you at Booth X705/W704 in Hall 7000. In the meantime, you will find our exhibitor sheet with useful information, available on the official website of the exhibition.
Objective: improvement of production processes with the help of Chambrelan slides
If you wish to
- Improve your production processes by installing loaders with two-sided access: loading on one side and using the other side of the drawer
- Protect your machines with housings sliding on guides, or thanks to reliable drawers for heavy tools:
- Simplify access to critical components to simplify maintenance, even for loads of 1000 kg or more. We have improved sliding forces by synchronising the opening of our slide elements.
In short, for issues that you encounter in your factory production and that you are unable to resolve, a visit to SEPEM can provide you with ideas for improvement. At this exhibition you will find a wide range of skills exhibiting innovative solutions.
CHAMBRELAN will be attending for everything concerning industrial guides and sliding systems. Thanks to its linear guide solutions and heavy duty or large dimension telescopic slides, our sliders accompany many firms in their production systems.
Discover the Chambrelan range of slides at SEPEM in Douai:
- telescopic slides for heavy-duty drawers with partial, full or super extension,
- industrial slide in aluminium, steel or stainless steel,
- ball bearing or roller guide rails,
- Ergonomic slam lock handles,
- pull-out and tilting drawers,
The CHAMBRELAN bearing slides at SEPEM will provide you with answers to the movement of heavy load industrial elements…
This event is free of charge, and it is possible to request a free badge on the SEPEM website.
See you on Tuesday 24 January 2023 at the Chambrelan stand!