Futurebuild 2023 : Discover Chambrelan products
- Futurebuild is one of the industry’s leading events: The exhibition brings together the entire supply chain to showcase, debate and understand advances in construction and sustainability. The primary objective of Futurebuild is to drive positive change towards net zero.
- Futurebuild brings together 400 exhibitors and gives you access to groundbreaking innovations, a world-class conference programme and inspiring seminars from over 90 industry partners.
- See the details of the exhibition on the event website.
Visit us at Chambrelan stand Q42
To discover all our products and to get a precise expertise concerning your application, come to the Chambrelan stand Q42, where you can discover :
- Our range of strong and reliable drawer slides, which come in partial extension, full extension, super-extension or double extension. Our slides are made of aluminium, steel or stainless steel. We offer more than 30 models of drawer slides with a load capacity ranging from a few kg to more than 1,500 kg. The folded lengths range from 150 mm to 2 metres and the extensions from 100 mm to 3 metres.
- Our range of sliding rails can meet all your technical projects. They are made up of recirculating ball bearing or roller runners that slide inside a track. Several sizes are available from stock, but to best suit your professional environment, we can manufacture the rails to measure.
- Our ergonomic handles: this complete kit allows the installation, on a door or a drawer, of a simple handle or a handle with lock.
- Our kit for making a drawer slide and tilt to facilitate access to loads at height.
A professional team at your disposal
Our team of linear guide experts will be available to study your project with you and find the product best suited to your application requirements. Our products are suitable for all sectors of activity: aerospace Industry, medical sector, rail transport, industry, etc. Discover our fields of application.
Chambrelan Booth : Q42 | Futurebuild | ExCeL, London | 7 – 9 March 2023